12 Guitar Practice Tips For Fast Improvement TUTORIAL
If you want to have more fun on your guitar playing sessions while also improving faster – you are at the right place. This is a shirt, succinct course, packed with very powerful tips that are going to help you improve a lot faster.I have put literally the best 12 tips that I wish I’ve heard when I just started out – all in one place.
This would be among the best investments that you have made on your journeys, and you would feel the results already within days. Some of the topics:- The #1 Key for Maximum Improvement and Joy- How to Benefit from The Most Honest Mirror on Your Guitar Journey- The Best Way to Develop FEEL and a Sense of Time- How Playing ”Painfully Slow” Turns Into Beautifully EASY Playing- Setting Up Your Environment for Fruitful Practice Sessions- How to Stay Consistent on Your Guitar Journeys- Chord Changes – Learning to Rely on Muscle Memory Instead of Eye Contact- Dedicate 20%-30% of Your Practice Time to This to Become Much Better- Create an Effective Practice Plan- The Most Important Tip About the Metronome- Two Keys for Making Sure Your Guitar Is As Fun-to-Play As Possible- It All Starts from Listening to Music Yourself…And a lot more small tips are sprinkled in between.
What you’ll learn:
- 12 tips that I wish I had early on in my guitar journeys – amongst them
- The #1 Key for Maximum Improvement and Joy
- The Best Way to Develop FEEL and a Sense of Time
- How to Benefit from The Most Honest Mirror on Your Guitar Journey
- How to Stay Consistent and Keep Getting Better
- Setting Up Your Environment for Ideal Guitar Sessions