343 Pro Sessions Toto Chiavetta: Avoid Harshness – Silky Highs & Managing Mids TUTORIAL
Toto’s first Pro Sessions became almost a cult. People asked for more time to review it, to grasp every detail and suck every bit of knowledge that he shared over the 4/5 hours he spent with us, getting into the detail of the low frequencies. It is regarded overall as the most detailed of sessions, and the one the pros enjoyed the most!
That is why, by popular demand, we are bringing professor Toto for his second pro session. We couldn’t be more excited!!
Toto will dig deep into how he manages mid and high frequencies, taking us through his tips and techniques.
- Bearing in mind how how the low end and its balance influence the perceived overall sound (and viceversa)
- We will try to understand what technically causes harshness and make choices to prevent this
- We will Try to reproduce in the box analog warm and silky high end
- We will Try to manage your mid freq for presence clarity
- We will discuss choices to enhance the vibe of our production