5-Hour Piano for Beginners TUTORIAL
Brand new to music?
Have some music theory gaps you need to fill?
Always wanted to play the piano, but didn’t know where to start?
If any of these are true, take this course!
I want you to learn piano and music theory quickly.
That’s why I worked hard to make this the most compact, engaging, and easy to follow piano and music theory course on Udemy.
I cut out the fluff, logically structured lectures, and worked hard to lay out concepts clearly.
By the end of this course you’ll understand
- Proper piano technique
- The white and black notes of the piano keyboard
- The elements of music (notes, intervals, chords, scales)
- The Major and Minor Keys
- Rhythmic Subdivision
- How to read sheet music (the notes on a page)
This will give you a solid foundation to pursue more advanced study. Whether that’s with a private teacher, or more advanced piano courses on Udemy.
Learning the keyboard / piano is also a great instrument to start with and will help you learn other instruments faster.
I think you’ll really enjoy this course and I look forward to seeing you on the inside!
VERY QUICKLY, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY YOUR FIRST SONGS ON THE PIANO OR KEYBOARD
At a very early stage, you will already apply what you’ve learned and start playing songs. First playing the melody with your right hand, later also adding your left hand.
And what makes it a real pleasure to practice, is that you play a song together with a band that accompanies you while you are playing on your piano or electronic keyboard.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone curious about piano and music theory
- Everyone interested in piano or keyboard, beginners and students at the basic level
- Musicians who play other instruments but wish to learn piano and keyboards
- Musical producers and DJs who need to know the language of music through keyboards
What you’ll learn
- Complete beginners will be taken to an intermediate (or even higher) level of piano playing with a thorough understanding of music theory.
- You will learn to read music, so that you can play from lead sheets, chord sheets and sheet music.
- You will learn all the chords on the piano that will allow you to play all the songs you want.
- You will start to improvise using the pentatonic and blues scales.
- A piano or electronic keyboard
- A metronome (downloadable for free on smartphones)
- No need for any knowledge of music nor skills at the piano.