Acoustic Guitar Complete Intermediate Guitar Course TUTORIAL
As a guitar player it is necessary to keep on exploring new techniques and build up on your present skillset.
This intermediate acoustic guitar course has been designed for guitar students who want to take their skills beyond the beginner level.
Concepts covered include bar chords, palm muting techniques, power chords and advanced strumming techniques like the percussive strumming technique.
We have simplified the teaching style to make it suitable even for beginners to understand. After covering the theoretical concepts, we will take time to go through songs where these concepts are applied.
- Lesson 1 How to play Bar Chords on 6th String
- Lesson 2 How to play Bar Chords on the 5th String
- Lesson 3 Suspended chords 1
- Lesson 5 Palm muting technique
- Lesson 6 Playing Power chords
- Lesson 7 The Double strum technique
- Lesson 8 Percussive Strumming & Thumb Slap Technique
- Lesson 9 Fingerstyle Melody 1 I Wish You A Merry Christmas
- Lesson 10 Fingerstyle Melody 2 Amazing Grace
- Lesson 11 Song Practice 1 (You are Here)
- Lesson 12 Song Practice 2 (Lord I Lift Your Name On High)
After completing this course, you will be well placed to tackle more complicated song arrangements. It is advisable to try applying the skills you learn in this course on various songs so as to gain a deeper understanding.
What you’ll learn:
- Understand how to play bar chords at various positions on the fretboard
- Understand the use of suspended chords in guitar playing
- Use the palm muting technique
- Be able to apply power chords when playing songs
- Learn various strumming technique