Complete Compressor Eq Reverb Delay Basics For Beginners TUTORIAL
Mixing Components & Effects Masterclass: Beginner to Advance. Make your music better.
What you’ll learn:
- Learn to Use EQ from Scratch + Advanced Ways
- Learn to Use Compression from Scratch + Advanced Ways
- Learn to Use Reverb from Scratch
- Learn to Use Delay from Scratch
No requirements or prerequisites.
Learning a new skill can be daunting. When it comes to skills like processing audio & mixing, the involvement of complex software and effects can make it even more difficult.How about me giving you a shortcut?Hi, my name is Vishal. I have been producing music for 4 years and this skill has become second nature to me.This course is a series of short, easy-to-follow, non-technical lectures, especially made for those who are just starting out.Benefits of taking this course:1. All Features of Effects included in this course, and workflow hacks, demonstrated! 2. Jargon-free language, catering to the needs of beginners.3. Question & Answer included.4. Step-by-step Walkthrough from an experienced Professional.5. All Operating Systems Covered!6. Regular updates.Learn Compressor, EQ, Reverb, delay from scratch and advanced tips and tricks.I’ll walk you through the entire process step by step. It doesn’t matter what operating system you have. I have made sure to provide you with the information you need to start making music. Right from the word go, I’ll teach you to shape your sound with these effects.This course is perfect for you if you want to mix your tracks or beats but don’t know where to get started.You can check out the free preview and I hope to see you there.
Section 1: Compressors – All you Need to Know About Them
- Lecture 1 The Basics
- Lecture 2 All the Details You Need To Get Started
- Lecture 3 Advanced Compressor Type (Basics)
- Lecture 4 Advanced Compressor Type (In Depth Breakdown)
- Lecture 5 The Inner Workings of the Advanced Type
- Lecture 6 An Extremely Important Concept
Section 2: Delay – Work With it Like a Professional
- Lecture 7 All You Need To Know!
Section 3: EQs – All you Need to Know About Them
- Lecture 8 All the Basics
- Lecture 9 A Step Ahead (Part 2)
- Lecture 10 Demonstration of What We’ve Learned So Far
- Lecture 11 An Advance Way To Use EQ (Basics)
- Lecture 12 An Important Difference You Need to Know (Part 1)
- Lecture 13 An Important Difference You Need to Know (Part 2)
- Lecture 14 When to Use This Way (Pro Tip!)
Section 4: Take Your Tracks to a Different Room With this Setting
- Lecture 15 Take Your Tracks to a Different Room With this Setting
- Lecture 16 Update!
Beginners who don’t know how to use mix tools