Complete Lyrics, Song Writing & Music Theory Essentials Camp [TUTORIAL]
Eliminate writers block, find inspiration for your next album or single. Study how great tunes are written and more!
What you’ll learn:
- Eliminate Writers Block
- Write Professional Grade Lyrics
- Music Theory Essentials
- Song writing Concepts
No requirements or prerequisites
Are you tired of staring at a blank piece of paper, trying to figure out what you will write to make your next song? Later, when you make one, you figure that it is just not what you wanted to make. Despite putting in hours of time, effort and money, the song is not quite where you want it to be – sonically or lyrically.I feel your pain. Been there, done that.My name is Vishal. I have been producing music for the past 4 years and have helped artists from several backgrounds get to where they want to be in their music career.After putting in years of work, I realized that songwriting isn’t actually all that difficult! At the end of the day, all you really, really need are just a few important concepts and secrets that are enough to get the job done!In this course, I have put together short, simple-to-understand lectures that will give you just the information you need.Get 50 minutes of dense information. I promise I don’t like to repeat the same information over and over to exaggerate the value of the course. And that holds true for all of my courses.Save yourself the headache. Take the free preview now!
Section 1: Update
- Lecture 1 Update
Section 2: Approaches to writing lyrics, getting Inspiration and More!
- Lecture 2 How to Find Never-ending Inspiration
- Lecture 3 Types of Songwriting Approaches
- Lecture 4 An Approach to ‘Free’ Yourself
- Lecture 5 This Approach Keeps You on Track from the Get-go
- Lecture 6 An Approach to Writing Professional Grade Lyrics
- Lecture 7 A Concept that Budding Lyricists Get Wrong!
Section 3: Make People Love Your Lyrics!
- Lecture 8 A Really Important Thought Process
- Lecture 9 An Important Step Have a Great Build Up
Section 4: Plan Your Song (Before You Get into the Studio!)
- Lecture 10 Make Your Song More Organised
- Lecture 11 Building up Rhythm
- Lecture 12 An Advanced Way to Rhyme
- Lecture 13 Plan Your Vocals
- Lecture 14 Plan Your Studio Performance
Section 5: Make Hooks They Can’t Forget!
- Lecture 15 Make Better Hooks (Sonically)
- Lecture 16 Make Better Hooks (Lyrically)
Section 6: Writers Block – Goodbye!
- Lecture 17 Eliminate Writers Block – Part 1
- Lecture 18 Eliminate Writers Block – Part 2
Section 7: Music Theory Basics
- Lecture 19 Introduction
- Lecture 20 The Timing of Your Project
- Lecture 21 Time Divisions in Your Project
- Lecture 22 Change the Time Division
- Lecture 23 What Are Notes
- Lecture 24 A Detailed Lecture on Notes and Naming Conventions
- Lecture 25 What Music Theory Concepts Mean to You as an Artist
Section 8: A Few Final Words
- Lecture 26 Bonus Lecture
Solo Musicians,Singers, Rappers,Self-producing Artists