How to Create a Podcast in Pro Tools TUTORIAL
What is the class?
This class will give you insights into how I use Pro Tools for podcast productions and provides tips and tricks on how to:
- prepare your podcast PT sessions for maximum workflow efficiency
- record your audio cleanly for professional tone
- seamlessly edit your podcasts for you and your clients
- professionally mix and master your audio to commercial standards
- export your final podcast so it’s platform ready
Is the class for me?
If you’re reading this, it’s probably safe to say you’re just about to get started on creating your very first podcasts in Pro Tools.
Or… you’ve already got going and want to know how to maximise your system, make things quicker for yourself in the edit and really get the best sound you can using industry standard tools and processes.
If that sounds like you, then this is the perfect Pro Tools class for you.
What do I need for this class?
- Pro Tools software installed
- Microphone setup
- I recommend either the RODE NT1-A (XLR mic) or the RODE NT-USB (USB Mic) as excellent value for money microphones.
Any extra software?
Aside from Pro Tools, I also use a lot of other amazing software to help both with quality and collaboration with clients for my podcasts. These are:
- Izotope Rx (You can find my tutorials on some of it’s features here on YouTube)
- Waves (Save an additional 10% off any bundle or plugin with this code: YNY23
- Massey Plugins
- Metric Halo Channel Strip