How to Record & Edit Your Podcast Simply TUTORIAL
Has that amazing plan for your podcast been stuck in your head for too long? To the point of frustration?
Now’s the time to take action, my friend! But in a simple way, minus the technical overwhelm and breaking the bank.
I created my Podcast, The Creative Goddess Show, just over 1 year ago and I have never looked back.
But… I procrastinated for a while before starting because I had this idea that it was too difficult.
What I realised? I was letting my fear of tech get in the way of sharing my amazing message!
So now I’m here to show you how I managed to record and edit my podcast in a way that didn’t make me want to run a mile in tech fear!
Here’s what you will learn in this course:
- Module 1: Outlining Your Episode
- Module 2: Recording and Editing Your Podcast Using Free Tool Audacity
- Module 3: Adding Music to Your Podcast using GarageBand
By the end of this course you will be feeling a new sense of excitement because you will have overcome the technical barriers stopping you from taking action before and learned how to use these free magical tools to finally get your podcast recorded.
Of course, these steps are repeatable and can be used over and over again with every episode you release!
I’m super excited for you to start creating your podcast with confidence 🙂
You’ve got this! Charlotte x
What you’ll learn
- How to record and edit your podcast in a simple way that is not time consuming
- Using free tool Audacity to record and edit your podcast
- Overcome technical overwhelm using my simple steps to podcasting
- The basic functions of Audacity for recording and editing your podcast
- Use Apple GarageBand to integrate music file with voice audio and fade function