Instagram Marketing Course For Musicians 2022 + Facebook 4.0 TUTORIAL
Start driving Instagram traffic to Spotify!
The best thing about this course is that you will learn how to generate more traffic on spotify using a popular social media page like Instagram. That’s knowledge that keeps bringing you rewards every day.
** I Update this course every month with NEW Strategies as the Algorithm changes. Check out the latest SECTION ON USING INSTAGRAM REELS to improve your reach and engagement. Reels have become a high traffic area on Instagram so be sure to learn how to use them correctly to both gain more exposure and also drive traffic to your music on Spotify.
Students will also get some Facebook Strategy as both social platforms are owned by Facebook and that Algorithm is similar.
Digital marketing today is tricky, you’ve really got to polish your skills. This course will guide you in easy steps so you can start handling your social media management like a pro.
•Learn at your own pace with lectures on instagram marketing for musicians from a marketing expert and music publicist.
•Discover Music Marketing strategy
•Learn marketing tips used by a professional marketing expert that you can start using today.
These strategies are used by our press team every day to market musicians in real time, so they are being tested daily.
What you’ll learn:
- Complete guide to building your social media following and boosting engagement
- Learn at your own pace with lectures on instagram marketing from a marketing expert and music publicist.
- Discover tips and strategies used a professional marketing expert that you can start using today.
- Using free Instagram tools to improve your reach like the NEW REELS
- Learn how to market your music from your phone
- Discover the best hashtags to use to make your content more discoverable
- Learn how to talk to your audience to improve engagement
- Find out when to post and how music content if needed to be successful
- Learn how to make important industry contacts on instagram
- Learn how to nurture solid relationships with your fans more quickly
- Discover the tricks of the trade from a music publicist that no one tells you
- Updates! All members will get a 2022 music industry update included