Music Production From Studio to Stage with Henry Saiz TUTORIAL
Discover the secrets of music production and mixing of Henry Saiz
What will you learn?
- 01. How I started in the music business
- 02. Working as a team
- 03. Studio Hardware
- 04. Plugins and Software
- 05. Recording tips: How the track “Human” was made
- 06. Mixing tips: How “the Golden Cage” was made
- 07. Composition & Arrangement: How “Ghost” was made
- 08. Track from scratch-1: Recording and audio process
- 09. Track from scratch-2: Vocal treatment & composition
- 10. Preparing the audio parts for the live shows
- 11. Live Setup
- 12. Tips for live shows
- 13. Playing live: “Me and my synths”
Henry Saiz is one of the brightest talents of electronic music. His productions combine club music with 80’s pop or progressive rock.
In this masterclass recorded in his private studio, you will learn his music production techniques, mixing, recording, composition and all the secrets that have allowed him to perform at festivals such as Sonar, Glastonbury, Ultra, EXIT, Creamfields or Global Gathering.
- English subtitles
- 13 Chapters
- +5 Hours 22 Minutes
- Daw Ableton