Noir Labs Swiss Army Meter v5.1 [WIN & MacOS for Ableton Live AMDX]
Swiss Army Meter is an all-in-one metering device for use in Ableton Live.
- Displays Short Term, Integrated LUFS, Momentary Max LUFS, LRA, True Peak, RMS and Current Peak DB.
- ITU-R BS.1770 and EBU R128 compliant
- BPM to MS/HZ Converter
- Phase Correlation Meter
Fully customizable display allowing full control of how many meters are shown and in what position.
- Pop out window
- A Max for Live plugin for Ableton 10 Suite and Ableton 11 Suite only
Current Version: 5.1
v5.1: New dynamic CPU utilization (uses less CPU across multiple instances), added Momentary Max LUFS and LRA, fixed graphical bugs.
v5: Full UI redesign, code rewritten for efficiency, True Peak added, bug fixes.
v4.2: BPM to MS calculator added.
– Pop out window added
– Easily switch between LUFS and DB in the main view by clicking the DB/LUFS icon
– CPU improvement when using multiple instances
v4: Now called Swiss Army Meter. New UI, code improvements, LUFS, and RMS.
v3.2: Includes 2 versions. One with a singular peak number and one showing both for the Left and Right channel.
v3.1: Fixed some graphical bugs and fixed the sync rate to be identical between all instances of peak meter in a project file.
v3: Simplified to one peak number like most peak meters.
v2: Fixed formatting, bugs, and font color issues.