Roomy Sound Session Drummer Masterclass Complete TUTORIAL
Become a session drummer!
This is the one stop place to learn every step with modern techniques and inside secrets to become a pro session drummer!
In this course you will have access to 8 different lessons (see bellow). Keep in mind that Lesson 3 (Mic positioning) is available separately. In lesson 3 you’ll have access to 6 different ways of miking your drums, from 1 to 16 microphones, so don’t miss it!
More than ever drummers and overall musicians are being asked to do remote recordings straight from their home studios and you can be the next one!
This program will help you becoming a professional and a required session drummer and sound engineer.
Get a full and deep understanding on how and where to position your drum set in your room, how to treat your sound, the best mic techniques specific to your set up, how to mix and master your drums as well as inside secrets from a drummer and sound engineer perspective, but most importantly, I want to show you and teach how to get that amazing and professional drum sound on your recordings, so you can get hired over and over again!
You are just one click away from it all!
See you at The Session Drummer Mastarclass
- LESSON 1 – Drum Placement and Room Treatment
- LESSON 2 – Understand the Producer’s Vision and Drum Sound
- LESSON 3 – Mic Positioning (from 1 to 16 channels) – Available Separately
- LESSON 4 – How to set input levels
- LESSON 5 – Phase Check
- LESSON 6 – Special Mic Techniques
- LESSON 7 – Recording Software as your Chart
- LESSON 8 – Create a sample library & add samples to your drums
- LESSON 9 – How to mix your drums
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to advanced drummers and sound engineers
- Sound engineers
- Session Drummers
What you’ll learn
- Become a Professional Session Drummer
- Learn How to Record Drums from Home
- Learn How to Record Drums
- Learn How to Mix Drums