Six Steps To A Stronger Voice Now With More Features! TUTORIAL
Project confidence as you train your voice with Julie Cunningham, a speech-language pathologist and vocal coach.
What you’ll learn:
- You’ll learn about each body system that is involved in speech and voice, including respiration, phonation, resonance, and articulation
- You’ll learn specific vocal warm-ups that will strengthen the entire vocal system and reduce the risk of vocal injury
- You’ll learn specific exercises to improve breath support and respiratory control
- You’ll learn specific exercises to improve vocal cord vibration and voice stability
- You’ll learn specific exercises to maximize your vocal resonance and vocal quality
- You’ll learn specific exercises to improve articulatory precision and flexibility
- You’ll learn about the similarities and differences between speech and voice
No prior knowledge required. Beginners are welcome! You’ll learn everything you need to know about the basics of voice production in this course.
Whip your voice into shape with the Six Steps to a Stronger Voice course! You’ll learn exercises that will strengthen your entire vocal system from the lungs to the lips, and how to project confidence, strength, and authenticity in your voice.What will I learn?You’ll learn how the voice is made in the body, starting with the lungs and ending with the lips!Then you’ll strengthen each vocal body system with guided exercises specific to each system:Respiration (lungs and breathing)Phonation (voice and vocal cords)Resonance (vibration and amplification)Articulation (clear speech)You’ll also learn how to incorporate these vocal exercises into your everyday routine with easy vocal warm ups.This course now comes with MORE FEATURES: New and exclusive videos of additional respiration, phonation, and resonatory exercises PLUS downloadable audio recordings of daily vocal warm-ups! AND learn how to get rid of the dreaded vocal fry once and for all!Who should take this course?Anyone who uses their voice will benefit from this course! From professional voice users (teachers, CEOs, performers, actors) to typical, everyday voice users (students, working professionals, homemakers) – anyone who wants to improve the sound of their voice should take this course!Why is it important to learn about the voice?We use our voices every day to communicate our thoughts, emotions, and motivations. Yet for many of us, the inner workings of the voice remain a complete mystery. This course will unlock the mystery of the voice, and then teach you techniques that will maximize your vocal potential and speak with your ideal-sounding voice.Let’s work together as you start your voice transformation!
Section 1: Welcome to Six Steps to a Stronger Voice!
- Lecture 1 A message from Julie
- Lecture 2 A message from Julie
Section 2: Voice vs. Speech
- Lecture 3 Voice vs. Speech
Section 3: The Voice Subsystems
- Lecture 4 The Voice Subsystems
- Lecture 5 The Voice Subsystems
Section 4: Vocal Warm-ups
- Lecture 6 Vocal Warm-ups
- Lecture 7 Vocal Warm-ups
Section 5: Respiratory Exercises
- Lecture 8 Respiratory Exercises
- Lecture 9 Respiratory Exercises
- Lecture 10 LEARN MORE: Additional Respiration Exercises
Section 6: Resonatory Exercises
- Lecture 11 Resonatory Exercises
- Lecture 12 Resonatory Exercises
- Lecture 13 LEARN MORE: Get rid of vocal fry once and for all!
Section 7: Phonatory Exercises
- Lecture 14 Phonatory Exercises
- Lecture 15 Phonatory Exercises
- Lecture 16 LEARN MORE: Additional Phonatory Exercises: Straw Phonation
- Lecture 17 LEARN MORE: Additional Phonatory Exercises: Cup Phonation
Section 8: Articulatory Exercises
- Lecture 18 Articulatory Exercises
- Lecture 19 Articulatory Exercises
Section 9: Next steps in your voice training
- Lecture 20 Congrats! Here are some awesome resources 🙂
People who rely on their voice for their job, and they want to convey confidence and authority when they speak.,Everyday voice users, such as students, working professionals, and homemakers, who want to project a stronger-sounding voice.,Professional voice users, such as voice-over actors, performers, CEOs, teachers, and instructors, who want to engage their audience with a clear and melodic voice..,People who struggle with projecting their voice (i.e., speak too softly) and want to learn how to speak with more volume.,People who feel like they lack confidence when they speak and they want to project a stronger-sounding voice.,People who feel like they speak with a nasal voice and want to learn how to drop their voice down into the mouth.,People who feel like they speak with a high-pitched voice and want to learn how to lower the pitch of their voice.,People who feel like they speak with a rough or squeezed voice and want to learn how to speak with a relaxed and open tone.