Sonic Academy Tech Tips Vol.75 with Ekoboy TUTORIAL
This week we proudly welcome back Vangelis Kostoxenakis AKA Ekoboy with a set of quick Tech Tips to help speed up your workflow in Logic Pro!
Showcasing some hidden gems that some of you may not be aware of, we’ll help you set up an external synth with its own personalised icon, give you multiple screens to work from, and bring in beat-synced wav files plus loads more!
As with all our Tech Tips series, if you can speed up workflow, you have more time to stay in that fun, creative flow!
Check it out!
- Tutorial 743 – On/Off Switch
- Tutorial 744 – Screensets
- Tutorial 745 – Matching All Notes
- Tutorial 746 – Inverted Cycle
- Tutorial 747 – Setting Up External Synths
- Tutorial 748 – Setting Up Icons
- Tutorial 749 – Generic Loops in Apple Loops
- Tutorial 750 – Saving Channel Strips
- Tutorial 751 – Symbolic Links
- Tutorial 752 – Using VCA’s