Sonic Academy Tech Tips Volume 76 with Haterade TUTORIAL
Haterade’s back with us once again, and in these set of Tech Tips he’s checking out how to make an awesome Lofi track using nothing but sounds recorded on his phone!
From super smooth kicks, snares, hats and shakers to ethereal pads, plucks and top lines – Noah uses Ableton’s samplers, wavetables and granular devices to design all the sounds he needs to make an entire track from scratch.
This is such a cool way to make a unique track using sounds no one else has, and what’s more, once crafted, you can save your sounds and use them again and again.
Check it out!
- Tutorial 753 – Intro and Overview
- Tutorial 754 – Processing Sounds
- Tutorial 755 – Kicks
- Tutorial 756 – Claps and Snares
- Tutorial 757 – Percussion
- Tutorial 758 – Closed Hats and Accents
- Tutorial 759 – Bass
- Tutorial 760 – Synths
- Tutorial 761 – Arrangement Part 1
- Tutorial 762 – Arrangement Part 2