Sonic Academy Understanding Delay TUTORIAL
Nate Raubenheimer aka Protoculture and Shadow Chronicles is back with us this week to take an in-depth look at how we can use Delays.
There’s a multitude of different delay VST’s available out there, not to mention the fact that they ship as stock plugins with every DAW – but what is actually going on under the hood?
Over these nine videos Nate explains the fundamentals, the different types of delays available and then gives us some practical examples on how we can utilise this space creating effect in our tracks.
Packed full of pro knowledge, tips and tricks – don’t miss this one!
- Tutorial 01 – Fundamentals
- Tutorial 02 – Stereo and Ping Pong
- Tutorial 03 – Vintage Tape and BBD Delays
- Tutorial 04 – Multitap Delays
- Tutorial 05 – More Delay Types
- Tutorial 06 – Syncopated Delay
- Tutorial 07 – Stereo Widening Delays
- Tutorial 08 – Vocal Delays
- Tutorial 09 – Feedback Loops and Delay Throws