TBProAudio gEQ12V4 v4.2.4 VST VST3 AU AAX
gEQ12 is a 12 band stereo/MS graphic equalizer with accurate spectrum analyzer and minimum/linear phase modes.
Today’s mixing and mastering processes require a full featured but easy to use equalizer which can accurately shape the tone of a track , bus or master track.
gEQ12 provides all necessary tools including perceptual loudness matching in one package paired with some unique features.
The GUI of gEQ12 is fully resizeable and scalable.
- 12 independent filter bands, extended frequency range 10Hz – 48kHz
- 16 filter types, analogue/digital design, zero delay IIR
- filter slope from 6 to 96dB
- filter solo
- independent stereo/left/right/mid/side processing per band
- 7 processing modes: zero latency, minimum/linear phase
- sample rates min. up to 192 kHz
- “real” over sampling, up to 4x
- hi-res spectrum analyzer with 32k FFT
- pre/post-EQ spectrum, max/average/live spectrum, stereo/left/right/mid/side
- post filter predictive spectrum
- smoothed, ISO R40 smoothed and raw data spectrum
- reference spectrum, delta reference spectrum
- Load wave/aiff files as reference
- EQ cheat sheets
- frequency tracker
- extended input/output meter, Peak/RMS/EBU/VU
- perceptual loudness matching (powered by AB-LM Lite)
- narrow-band sweeping mode
- spectrum freeze mode
- sample exact A/B toggle for all processing modes
- precise parameter input
- large and easy to use GUI
- free GUI scaling and resizing
- interactive EQ display
- preset management
- full DAW automation support, smooth filter frequency change
- 64-bit internal processing