Warp Academy How To Process & Mix Modern 808s TUTORIAL
MAKE LOUD, AGGRESSIVE, PUNCHY 808S TO PERFECT YOUR TRACK.
Let’s face it. Not all 808s are created equal. We’ve all heard the good ones that stand out. But HOW do they stand out? What’s being done that’s different to get these 808s to slam and sound great on everything from small bluetooth speakers to huge PA festival systems?
The modern world of 808s is anything but simple. Things have come a long way from their humble beginnings in the Roland TR-808 days. New processing and mixing techniques are being used by today’s top producers. It’s time to open the door and expose what these tricks are and how you can use them in your production.
If you’ve been struggling with making professional-quality hip hop, trap, future bass or other genres where 808s are essential, you’re going to want to join up for this. In just 2 hours you’ll learn powerful new hacks, tons of inspiring workflows, and pro-tips that’ll get your 808s blazing.
Discover 7 Epic 808 Processing & Mixing Tips
MAKE PROFESSIONAL-QUALITY 808S TO DRIVE YOUR TUNE.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- 808 processing theory:
- Exactly what audio effects to use
- Recommended plugins
- The proper way to process 808s
- 808 processing workflow:
- What to do in what order
- Best practices
- How to choose the best starting samples
- How to pitch 808s & find the right key
- How to mix 808s with and without kicks
- How to make 808s aggressive
- Mild to wild processing chains
- How to get 808s to cut through your mix
- Advanced 808 processing
BONUSES! PRESETS, RACKS, & TEMPLATES
- 808 processing Racks for Ableton Live 10
- 808 mixing Racks for Ableton Live 10
- 808 samples