York Audio MTCH 212 ESD-V2 WAV
The York Audio MTCH 212 ESD-V2 is based on a Matchless™ ESD 2×12 cabinet loaded with Celestion M25 and H30 speakers custom made for Matchless™ amps. This cabinet was acquired and put through rigorous A/B testing to see how it compared to our other ESD cabinet. This was the clear winner that sounded better, felt more “alive,” and was more inspiring to play through.
The tone has rich midrange and warm low-mids with a smooth top end that chimes without being abrasive. Equally at home with single coil pickups, humbuckers, and semi-hollowbody guitars, this cabinet excels at clean, edge of breakup, and mid gain tones that truly sing.
Captured with twelve vintage and modern microphones through top of the line outboard equipment, this Cab Pack boasts 115 single mic shots on each speaker along with 11 H30 Mixes, 11 M25 Mixes, and 11 H30-M25 speaker blend Mixes for a total of 263 IRs!
The intuitive folder structure makes it easy to navigate your way to getting great tones that suit your individual tastes and needs with minimal effort.
Microphones used in this Cab Pack
- 57m – Based on a modern Shure™ SM57
- 57v – Based on a vintage Shure™ Unidyne III SM57
- 58 – Based on a Shure™ SM58
- SM7 – Based on a Shure™ SM7b
- 421m – Based on a modern Sennheiser™ MD421
- 421v – Based on a vintage Sennheiser™ MD421
- 906 – Based on a Sennheiser™ e906
- 121- Based on a Royer™ R-121
- 160 – Based on a Beyerdynamic™ M160
- 313 – Based on a Shure™ KSM313
- T49 – Based on a Neumann™ TLM 49
- U47 – Based on a Telefunken™ U47
- ROOM – Captured with a Telefunken™U47
- REAR – Captured with a Telefunken™ U47
- SIDE – Captured with a Telefunken™ U47