York Audio VH+ 412 P50E WAV
The York Audio VH+ 412 P50E Cab Pack is based on a VHT Fatbottom 4×12 cabinet loaded with the original Eminence P50E Speakers. The tone is mean and aggressive with a thick low end, throaty midrange, and a top end with nice bite and air to give your tone presence and width in the mix. While this cabinet is typically used for heavier music, its forward midrange gives a “woodiness” to mid gain tones and sounds surprisingly good with clean amps.
This Cab Pack features 136 Single Mic files captured with thirteen hand-selected microphones and 17 of York Audio’s famous Multi-Mic Mixes designed to give you killer results with minimal tweaking for a total of 153 IRs.
Microphones used in this Cab Pack
- 57m – Based on a modern Shure SM57
- 57v – Based on a vintage Shure Unidyne III SM57
- 58 – Based on a Shure SM58
- SM7 – Based on a vintage Shure SM7
- 421m – Based on a modern Sennheiser MD421
- 421v – Based on a vintage Sennheiser MD421
- 906 – Based on a Sennheiser e906
- 121- Based on a Royer R-121
- 160 – Based on a Beyerdynamic M160
- 313 – Based on a Shure KSM313
- N22 – Based on an AEA Nuvo N22
- U47 – Based on a Telefunken U47 large diaphragm tube condenser
- 184 – Based on a Neumann KM 184 Small diaphragm condenser
- ROOM 1, 2, and 3 – Captured with a Telefunken U47
- REAR 1 and 2 – Captured with a Telefunken U47
- SIDE – Captured with a Telefunken U47
- SUM – Captured with AEA Nuvo N22
All products have been tested with Fractal Audio Systems™, Line 6™, Strymon™, and Kemper™ hardware, as well as DAW plug-ins to ensure seamless integration with your digital modeling units.
All Cab Packs come in .WAV format in 24-bit 96k, 48k, and 44.1k files.
All IRs are 500ms for maximum resolution. Hardware units that require shorter files will automatically truncate 500ms files to the unit’s preferred length upon import.
Natural Phase and Minimum Phase versions are provided.
Fractal Audio™, Line 6™ Helix, Atomic™ Amplifire, and most IR loading amp modelers utilize 48k files.
Kemper™ units ulitize 44.1k files.
Strymon™ Iridium and BOSS™ units utilizes 96k files.