Apple Logic Pro X v10.7.6 macOS
Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated tools for professional songwriting, editing, and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get creative results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed.
- Consolidate and control multiple tracks or create rich, layered instruments with Track Stacks
- Smart Controls allow you to manipulate multiple plug-ins and parameters with a single move
- Support for the Touch Bar on MacBook Pro provides convenient controls for creating, editing and navigating your songs
- Autosave keeps your work safe and sound
Professional Music Production
- Record and edit MIDI or audio using a comprehensive set of editors and tools
- Keep takes organized with take folders and build comps quickly with Quick Swipe Comping
- Track Alternatives let you create and switch between different playlists of regions and edits on a track
- Render any combination of effect plug-ins to a selection of audio using Selection-based Processing
- Fix out-of-tune vocals and change the melodies of recorded audio with Flex Pitch
- Manipulate the timing and tempo of any recording with ease using Flex Time
- Comprehensive mix and plug-in parameter automation can be part of a region or track
- Create and mix music from anywhere in the room using Logic Remote on iPad or iPhone
- Produce simple lead sheets or orchestral scores with built-in Score editor
- Create authentic acoustic, electronic, or hip hop drum tracks using Drummer, a virtual session player and beat producer
- Choose among 28 distinct drummers that can take your direction and perform millions of unique grooves
- Build your own acoustic drum kits with Drum Kit Designer using a collection of deeply sampled drums
- Customize the sound of your electronic beats using Drum Machine Designer
Keyboards and Synths
- Get inspired by collection of synths that provide analog, wavetable, FM, additive, granular, spectral, and modeling synthesis
- Quickly find sounds or create unique new ones with Alchemy, the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer
- Play or create a wide variety of rich sampled instruments with the EXS24 Sampler
- Instantly turn a simple chord into a rich performance with the Arpeggiator
- Transform simple ideas into elaborate performances using nine MIDI plug-ins
- Play faithful models of classic organs, keyboards, and vintage synths
Guitar and Bass Gear
- Build your own guitar or bass rig with Amp Designer using vintage and modern amps, cabinets, and mics
- Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of delay, distortion, and modulation stompboxes
- Access the Tuner with just a click to quickly get in tune
Creative and Production Effects
- Play your sounds through realistic acoustic spaces using Space Designer convolution reverb
- Use a range of multi-tap, vintage tape, and stereo delays
- Add movement to your tracks with a variety of modulation effects
- Over 2800 instrument and effect Patches
- 1000 meticulously sampled instruments
- More than 7000 Apple Loops in wide range of genres
- Expand your instrument and effects library with third-party Audio Units-compatible plug-ins
- Share to GarageBand option allows you to remotely add new tracks to your Logic project from your iPhone or iPad via iCloud
- Import and export XML to support Final Cut Pro X workflows
- Export and share your songs directly to SoundCloud
- Open projects from Logic 5 or later
New in Logic Pro
Stability and reliability
- Fixes an issue where projects containing Slate plug-ins could hang when loading.
- Fixes an issue where certain projects appear to cause Logic to hang when they are opened.
- Fixes an issue where Logic could quit unexpectedly when selecting channels in multi-mono mode.
- Logic no longer quits unexpectedly when dragging an audio file to Quick Sampler or enabling Flex Pitch if the Logic application has been renamed and the system is set to a language other than English.
- Resolves an issue where Logic could quit unexpectedly when converting certain stereo projects to Spatial Audio.
- Fixes an issue where Logic could quit unexpectedly when moving a region from an active to an inactive Track Alternative.
- Logic no longer quits unexpectedly when converting the surround bed mode when converting a project to Spatial Audio.
- Opening or closing a Track Stack no longer causes audio dropouts when playing a Spatial Audio project.
- The Dolby Atmos plug-in now shows the top channels after the bed track format is changed to 5.1 or 7.1.
- Changing the surround bed format of a project to 5.1 or 7.1 no longer affects the format for plug-ins placed after the Dolby Atmos plug-in
Flex Pitch and Flex Time
- The Pitch Correction slider in the Audio Track Editor now works on selected Flex Pitch notes in a region.
- Certain Ultrabeat kits no longer trigger a dialog indicating samples need to be downloaded each time they are chosen, in cases where the Sound Library has been relocated.
- Search results now remain visible when navigating among found items in the Sound Library.
- Volume no longer prematurely drops to -∞ within very long volume automation curves.
- Resolves and issue where the last audio file in a project created from an imported ADM file could be silent when exported as a new ADM file.
Control surfaces and MIDI controllers
- Modes in the Controller Assignments window can now be renamed as expected.
- Rests that were manually created in earlier version of Logic no longer show as note events in Logic Pro 10.7.X.
- All Touch Tracks trigger modes now work reliably.
- Copying a Marquee selection to the Clipboard no longer leaves the original selection divided at the Marquee borders.
- Characters after a “.” in template names are no longer cut off.
Compatibility: macOS 12.3 or later
New in Logic Pro 10.7.6
- Fixes an issue in Space Designer which could cause output to sound different than previous versions.
- Logic Pro no longer hangs when selecting certain presets for Retro Synth.