Kuassa Efektor WF3607 v1.2.1 WIN
Designed to mimic the “wa wa” sound from a Wah pedal. WF3607 features 6 modes of filtering effect taken from the familiar crybaby sound to funky synth-like filters.
In the 1920s guitar players were fascinated by the “wa wa wa” sound made by trumpet players by opening and closing their mutes. Its filtering effect alters the resonance of the instrument and it feels to increase the “funky” expressiveness of guitar playing.
More than 40 years later, an accidental invention resulted in a device that forever changes the sound of guitar. This pedal eventually known as the Cry Baby*. Next, in the 1970s, an aborted synthesizer project resulted in an similar “wah wah” effect, which later known as Mu-Tron* III envelope filter. These two devices revolutionized almost every genre of music as we know it today.
Select from 6 types filter modes:
- CB: Dunlop™ Cry Baby*
- AX: Vertex™ Axis Wah*
- VG: Vox™ Grey Wah*
- MuLP: Mu-Tron™ Low Pass*
- MuBP: Mu-Tron™ Band Pass*
- MuHP: Mu-Tron™ High Pass*
- Windows Vista or Later (64 bit)
- Core2 Duo, or AMD Phenom ii X4 or better (latest Intel i3, AMD A4, or better is recommended) 4GB minimum RAM
- VST or VST3 compatible host/DAW
- Pro Tools 11 or later for AAX format
How to install: