Lindell Audio 50 Series v1.0.2 [WIN]
Harness the tight, rich & punchy tone of the best American-made consoles
There’s a tight and powerful sound to API consoles, preamps and EQs that have made them some of the world’s favorites for creating professional-sounding drums, guitars, synths and more with attitude and presence. Thanks to Brainworx’s Tolerance Modeling Technology, you can now access the most convincing model of these classic consoles ever, including the slight channel-to-channel variances in the values of their analog components.
A lunchbox full of choices
The Lindell 50 Series does more than just model a single console. It provides you with an array of choices in the dynamics and EQ sections, allowing you to swap in your favorite style of these classic 500-series modules. Use them on busses or individual tracks.
Three classic EQs
Choose between the semi-parametric 50A EQ for three-band processing, the 50B for four bands, and the 60 for a precision graphic EQ for radically reshaping sounds in a way that’s as transparent and flexible as it is fun.
Two amazing compressors
The VCA compressor models API’s high end 2500 series compressor, with additional controls to improve upon the original. Meanwhile the included FET compressor provides a unique Lindell Audio design inspired by some of the best FET compressors made, coupled with the tone, simplicity and ease of use of the original 500 series.* Brainworx Audio’s Tolerance Modeling Technology (TMT) is protected under the following patent: US Patent No. 10,725,727
• 32 different TMT (US Patent No. 10,725,727) channel emulations in one plugin, just like a real console.
• Switch between 3 different EQs modeled after the most popular 500-series lunchbox designs.
• Switch between 2 different compressors, VCA, and FET.
• Emulation of classic API® noise gate and expander.
• Capture the full, tight, and punchy tone of the classic API preamps, with automatic gain compensation.
• Continuously variable THD and Virtual Gain controls to add colorful saturation and/or simulated analog noise independently or globally.
• Scalable UI to adapt to your screen size and workflow.
• Loaded with plenty of useful presets to give you a starting place for finding your sound.