Native Instruments Kontakt 5.6.5 Fix
Size 87 Mb
KONTAKT is the world’s leading software sampler. Its sophisticated sound engine, wide array of effects, powerful modulation possibilities, and advanced scripting brings a universe of sound to life with unrivaled playability and realism. And with an ever-growing feature set, KONTAKT continues to be the sample engine behind the future of sound.
The KONTAKT Factory Library includes a versatile range of instruments right out of the box – a ready-to-use toolset of over 43 GB of high-quality samples and more than 1000 production-ready instruments, including synths, choirs, acoustic and orchestral instruments, drum machines, and much more.
KONTAKT’s cutting-edge features and advanced performance possibilities are the driving force behind Native Instruments’ growing list of premium sampled instruments. An open platform for development, KONTAKT powers a vast array of third-party instruments from the world’s top instrument builders.
EDIT AND BUILD
KONTAKT is a playground for anyone working creatively with samples. Arrange, edit, loop, slice, and time-stretch your samples using seven playback modes. Shape samples in ways subtle to extreme using 84 built-in effects. Animate any sound with endless modulation possibilities and take control of multiple sample groups with sophisticated routing options.
LIGHTING THE WAY
The KONTAKT interface mirrors the Light Guide on KOMPLETE KONTROL S-SERIES keyboards for one-to-one visual feedback when looking for key switches, setting up key splits, and more. It also helps instrument builders turn their original concept into an integrated software/hardware solution that works flawlessly out of the box.
WHAT’S NEW in 5.6.5:
– ADDED New KSP UI control: XY Pad
– ADDED Re-introduced the Global Purge controls (removed with 5.6.0) as part of the File menu
– FIXED Some effects would block sound when loaded through KSP
– FIXED The Group MIDI Channel setting menu was broken
– FIXED Vertical window resizing was sluggish under certain conditions
– FIXED The KSP bitwise operators would cause parse errors in certain cases
– FIXED Crash when double-clicking on the header of Expert>Groups tab
– FIXED Crash when using certain context menus
– FIXED Crash when using the Next / Previous NKI buttons under certain conditions
– FIXED The size of the Quickload area was always reset after restarting Kontakt
– FIXED There was a graphical issue with level meters on instrument Performance Views
– FIXED The “Unwind Automation” setting was ignored by automation assignments made via KSP
– FIXED Issues with certain audio interfaces when using Kontakt standalone