PreSonus Studio One 3 Professional v3.3.0 For Win & Mac
Size 396 Mb
Studio One 3 Artist and Professional are available direct from both PreSonus and music retail shops worldwide as both upgrades and full versions. Both Artist and Professional come as standard download versions, and can also be purchased with the entire program on an exclusive limited edition 64 GB USB flash drive.
PreSonus raises the bar again with Studio One 3.2, a new free update for Studio One 3. Version 3.2 builds on the advancements introduced in Studio One 3 by adding new dimensions to your mix environment along with professional tools and workflow enhancements demanded by the music production community.
One of our goals with Studio One is to provide you with the ability to craft a sound that’s uniquely yours. While Studio One has been recognized for its pristine mix engine, we recognize that “pristine” sometimes isn’t what’s called for in the heat of creativity. To achieve this goal, we’ve introduced Mix Engine FX. You can now replace Studio One’s acclaimed 64-bit floating point mix engine using alternative algorithms that change the sonic characteristics of your music in ways never before possible in a DAW.
Mixing your biggest multitrack projects just got easier with VCA Faders. Originally introduced on large-format analog mixing consoles, VCA Faders provide remote control of any number of channels from a single fader, complete with relative level control and automation. Imagine just one fader for vocals, one for drums, one for the rhythm section, and one for horns—VCA Faders are so simple, you could get a handle on your mix with just one hand.
How do you take the fastest DAW around and make it even faster? Studio One’s multi-tasking Arrow Tool has always changed functions to meet the job at hand, but now it’s even smarter by transforming into the Range Tool when hovering in the upper part of events. In addition, the Arrow and Range Tools now provide alternative comping methods for ultra-fast layer editing and navigation–even with a large number of takes.
Studio One 3.2 expands the tight hardware integration introduced with the Studio 192 Interface to more PreSonus hardware. StudioLive AI rack mixers and consoles can now use their onboard DSP to power low latency monitoring with Studio One’s hybrid FatChannel plug-in. StudioLive RM rack mixers now also offer remote preamp control and up to 64 channels of high-headroom, XMAX I/O right within Studio One. In addition, Studio One Remote now natively supports iPad, iPad Pro and Windows tablets including Surface and Surface Pro, providing more ways to free you from your desk while tracking and mixing.
New features and improvements:
• Integration with Notion 6: transfer audio and note data between Studio One and
Notion, anywhere on your network
• One-click global Effects on/off
• Combined On/Off for multiple selected Effects and Instruments
• Disable Tracks, Instruments or Plug-ins
• New Autofill option for multitrack drum quantization in Slice mode
• New video engines replacing QuickTime
(Win: Microsoft Media Foundation; OS X: AV Foundation)
• Transform tool for note velocity
• Performance improvements for Mix Engine FX
• ¼T added to Quantize grid
• Updated MP3 decoder (compatibility improvements)
• Improved tape-style monitoring
• Copy Track now includes automation
• Resizing notes respects initial mouse offset
• Note events no longer jump when clicked
• Note events no longer played when deleting or lassoing
• New crop events and note selection shortcuts in Music Editor
• Navigate between channels from plug-in header
• Multi Instrument sub outputs now listed in stem export
• Mixdown without master effects state now saved
• [Studio 192 / Studio 192 Mobile] Direct control of Mute, Dim, Talk and speaker
selection from Studio One mixer (requires UC Surface 1.8.1 to be released in mid-September)